I ordered their trial offer, it didn't work and broke my skin out. A couple of days before trial expiration I called for an RMA and was told my account had already been charged $89 plus for their product.

The didn't want to hear anything I had to say just kept referring to their return policy. I told them I could return offer plus the paid product because after first use of trial offer my face broke out.

Bottom line be careful of this free trial offers in the long run the want you to forget or come close to return date and BAM in you face they got your money and you have their non working product.

This reviewer shared experience about "allergy to product & denied return because they said my time had run out" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. Viola_2015 is overall dissatisfied with Nuvalift. The most disappointing about nuvalift free trial at Nuvalift was nuvalift Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuvalift.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nuvalift to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuvalift?

Comments